Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Midnight Book Reviews!

Hey Book Lovers!

Im New to the book blogging world sooo if I seem a bit slow at posting information I'm Sorry! lol please try to bare with me.

Ook. My name is Kelsey. I'm 17. Im happily taken and Loving it. I love reading. It has become my great escape. I can grab a book and dissappear for hours on end. I like writing but i flip flop a lot on my subjects and characters but im trying to work on that. Im not a big movie T.v. watcher. Ill sit infront of a T.V with it on but I dont really pay attention. When I get older I would like to become an Art teacher for Highschool or English teacher for Elementary. Oh I am also an animal lover. I have 2 cats and a Dog. Sassy is my first cat that I helped raise. Mocha's the second. Sassy's a Calico, Mocha's a brown and white... Something or other.  Want to know more? just send me an email. ^^ moonlightchild93@yahoo.com.

My intentions for Midnight Book Reviews is pretty much self explanatory. I'm hoping to post my review on books that people are interested in. Soo If you know a book that you would like to see a review on let me know. Or! If you're a fellow book reviewer let me know and I'll help get your blog out there by telling some friends and asking them to spread the word and check it out buut like I said... Im A Newbie! I also may start Another blog about my story/novel thing ive been working on. If you want to read some of it oor toss an idea out there let me know. I will probably make that blog an invite only. ;) Emails up above!

~Arrivaderci per ora! - Italian for Goodbye for now! (Or the time being for those technical people)

No comments:

Post a Comment